Day One

Day One--

Being Invisible

Thatcher High is one of the most stuck up and pretentious schools in the world and I have the misfortune of being here. 

Bambi (my mother) thought she was being slick this morning as she tried to slip me her credit card to buy new school clothes. What for? I don't need the hassle of trying to be someone and something that I'm not. 

But I'm sure my brother Dylan wouldn't mind. He's had his eye on this Vera Wang dress all summer long. Yes, I said Vera Wang. You can figure it out from there. 

I wish I could press the fast forward button on life, graduate, and get the hell out of here. Possibly somewhere on the East coast. 

Someplace where there isn't a lot of sunny days and warm weather.  I hate the sun sometimes....I just want to hide in the shade.

Comments