The Life of A Suicide Girl

If someone put me in charge,
And I truly had my way,
I'd make sure that every hurt and lonely soul,
Would see another day.

I'd take away all the sadness,
And dispel every fear.
Always a shoulder to cry on.
I'd wipe away every tear.

There would be no more injustice.
Death would come to an end
Hate would be replaced with love,
Once a foe, now forever a friend.

I mask my pain by helping those
Who wish that they could disappear.
I know that pain all too well
Knowing death is nothing to fear.

To those that know the very truth

That life can never end.
If one chooses to take her last breath
The cycle begins again.

A bitter cycle nonetheless,
Which some can never be free,
I'll fight for change until my very end.
But who will be left to save me?

by sonya dickerson







Comments