Common Traits: Suicidal Behavior In People

**Feeling like a burden on other people. that their death worth more than their life.
**Feeling of loneliness are social or alienation from others.
**Fearlessness--they are no longer afraid of death or self injury

These three things are something most suicidal people have in common. I can relate to this list because I have felt all of these things. I felt as though I wouldn't be or wasn't an effective mother to my child and she deserved someone better.

I didn't feel as if I was understood by anyone and went through a stage of depersonalization. I went through the motions and routine of life but I was never really here.

I no longer feared dying and wished death upon myself everyday.

These three factors make a dangerous combination when it comes to people who are considering suicide.

Comments