Good Days...

and bad days.

That's how I feel most of the time. When I'm having good days, they are great. Death is the farthest thing from my mind. Sometimes, when I'm having a good day, I can't help but to think that my bad days are not that far away. That somehow as I'm enjoying myself, some stupid tragedy will surface to where my "good" day will go bad.

I try not to think about it. 

But when I'm having a bad day, I can't but to feel like a fool for enjoying myself during a good streak...somehow knowing that the bad would soon overshadow the good. 

The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I know...a good day will come around again soon enough. I try not to worry about how long the good will last. 

I just try to bask in it.

Knowing that the sunshine is here.

Try to ignore the clouds that loom near....

Comments