A Suicide Story #2

WARNING: TRIGGER ALERT!

I never fit in on this earth plane. I never wanted to be here nor did I ask to be here. It made me wonder why my parents even had me.

I decided to overdose on ***************. I took **** mg of ***************** that  i found in my G'ma medicine cabinet. God bless her. She's really sick and take a lot of medication for it. It actually makes me sad because here she is stuck in bed all the time wishing she had good health and here I am perfectly ready to destroy my health by doing this.

I downed all the pills before I had the chance to even think about it. I even left the house and walked to the park....just so someone wouldnt come home and catch me to revive me.

I started to get dizzy and sat down on a park bench because everything started to freaking spin. It was worse than the damn teacups at Disneyworld. I instantly regretted taking as many pills as I did. But that feeling didn't last long. I began to vomit ferociously. People looked at me like I had lost all my senses.

After throwing up for awhile, things began to calm down a bit but my heart raced like it was going to beat out of my chest. I decided to call 911. What a wuss. They came and got me, pumped my stomach and I was sent to a psychiatric hospital for a period of time.

Am I completely over it? No...not really. But when I called 911 i realized that I didn't want to die....not like that. I was lucky to escape permanent damage to my organs because they would have shut down eventually...a painful way to die. Overdosing is something I wouldn't recommend.

Comments